Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
brucehookedup

Ruger 1022 Trigger

I have a ruger 1022 that has a bad trigger on it. The trigger has creep and a pull of 6+lbs. I would like to get rid of the creep and take it down to at leasat 3lbs. I see all the do it yourself kits from 300$ to 40$. Does anybody know somebody that works on these guns or shoots them competively. I dont want to spend alot of money. Please let me know. Call bruce 585-750-3164

Check Brownells.com. They should have drop in Timly trigger assy for around $170.00. Remove two pins, drop out you old assy and drop in a new one. The trigger is adjustable and comes factory set at 2 lbs.

I had the trigger replaced on mine years ago by the gunsmith at Gander Mountain. I'd stopped by to ask his opinion of the drop-ins vs. having him do some polishing and he had one on hand & gave me a discount. I think it cost $100, installed. Made a huge difference...

I do work on them if I forget to call you give me a call or email

Paul Komrowski

315-591-35 four three

Great job paul with my 1022 trigger! I shot a dime group at 25yds and a quarter size at 50. I did not even have to touch the scope. Those red squirrels are in trouble now. Thanks again and i will recommend you to anybody thats needs work to thier gun.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this