Custom printed shirts

I'm looking to have some custom screen printed shirts made up. I'm looking to get full button-down shirts, not polo style or t-shirts. My design has to be digital printed or screen printed, it can not be embroidered.

Does anybody have suggestions on a business they have used in the past for shirts? I'm tired of looking and searching on the internet.

Thanks,

Andy

Smith ingalls & French. In Binghamton.

The website is www.sif.com

Call and ask for Patrick Snyder. Phone:(607) 772 - 0734

They have done some great screen printing work for me and the really nice thing is they will provide you samples to ensure proper fit and quality.

you can mention my name to pat, John Sacco

Good luck.

Gemini is who I used for the Team Oh Baby & Team Lucky Enuff shirts last season. Ours were not full button, but I know they have different styles. They were pretty good to work with and the quality is tops! I've had several guys ask how & where we did the shirts...so since the subject of shirts came up here is the Skinny on how to get it done.

For us...I had to supply most of our sponsor logos, but they have all the main stream stuff on file. You will need to supply your artwork in vector format....which once I finally figured out WTF vector format even was, is real easy to do at this site:

http://vectormagic.com/home

Gemini is here:

http://g2gemini.com/

You work it out all on line, and they will send you a proof to approve. it's actually a pretty cool process.

Once you get your artwork together and have it converted to vector format at the site above, pick a shirt design, colors, etc and fill out their form. You have to pay at that time by cc, but they won't bill the card until the order ships (at least they didn't for me)

They will send you a proof within about a week or so and the vision you had in your head finally starts to take the form of a shirt....here is half of the proof the sent me...

Tournamentshirtback.jpg

I had to make a change on the front...so they fixed that and once I gave them the OK they made the shirts. The whole process took about 7 weeks I think and 8 shirts ran us almost $800....but the quality is really up there. Leave enough time....you can't rush them....I tried :D

Here is the finished shirt...

tourneyshirtfront-3.jpg

tourneyshirtback-1.jpg

whi4.jpg

Hope this helps a little for any guys looking to do tourney type shirts this season....I know had I had this info going into it it woulda been a bit easier :)