Hi all.

Managed 2 small kings on the Big O this morning before it got choppy about 10:30am. Both were caught over ~100 FOW, down ~75'. 1 was on a white pearl e-chip w/ white mirage fly. The other on a green hootchie momma w/ a green krinkle fly. GPS 2.5ish.

Surface temp. was a consistant 61 degrees throughout the water I was working, mainly 60-120FOW. Sure wish I had a down speed and temp. rig -anybody have an extra $500 they wish to part with? :lol: Days like this I think it would've helped alot - o'well. The best screen I saw was in water just over 100'.

A few other boats worked the same general area as I, and a few boats (GAMBLER ?) went out deep.

Well, good luck the rest of the weekend guys.

LTtroller

(Bob)

Thanks for the tip Motoman, but I'll wait until I get a new boat that is more suited for Lake O before investing in a probe. A 17' Tracker just doesn't give me the # of fishing days up there to warrant the probe purchase.

Sorry you were stuck at work Gambler. A boat similar to yours (I think) passed me as I was setting up. Hope you are able to get back out soon - the honeymoons over huh? :lol: Take care.

GOOD FISHING ALL!

LTtroller

(Bob)