Custom Seat

Chas0218

Here is a Photo of a livewell/seat I am making for my boat. All the ones I could find online were way outside of my budget. I am planning on 2 livewells 1 25 gallons and the other 8 gallons with drains at the rear to empty into the motor splash. It will be about 40" wide 36" tall and 36" deep. Let me know what you think.

Capture.jpg

i know the drawings are all rectangular but are you considering radiusing the corners inside the wells?...square corners and fish dont get along...

Actually the livewells do have corner radiuses. The larger livewell will be a e-bay buy but the smaller one will be a custom build' both of which will have radiuses.

You probably already thought of this, but its not shown - may be a good idea to incorporate some additional storage under your seat/livewell.

Actually under the seat I haven't entirely decided if I am going to go with another livewell or make it into the built in tackle storage or possibly store a cooler under it. Too many choices. I really like the idea of making it into tackle storage so I can eliminate my boxes and just have the slide in drawers depending on what I am fishing for.

Changed my original idea and I am going with a cooler seat that mounts to the floor infront of the frame. It will have the 2 livewells with a cusion for use a leaning post otherwise.