FISH HAWK WHEEL

Ray,

This happened to me too but I noticed it before the speed wheekl fell off. Luckily I got another clip and put it on. The epoxy idea is a good one - just don't go crazy with it :lol::lol::lol:

Don't know how soon you need it but if you call Fishhawk and talk with Eric or Bill Sherwood (owner) and explain that many of us ;) have experienced that same scenario the might send you the parts for free.

Number is 815-363-0929

I like the way fishhawk treats me anyway.... I sent my probe back for repair as it took on water (this was a new probe I bought after dumping mine out at the Niagara Bar) and was all set to pay the $60 price. Much to my surprise it returned with no charge as they said it failed thier tank test. (Must have not been my fault :$:$ )

thanks i just got off the phone with fishhawks new owners forget the name they just bought em out 2 weeks ago,10,00 for the wheel and they are aware that the pins fall out and recomended small amount of epoxy, they also have the new caps and seal kits due to flooding of the coin slot caps(older style) the newer caps have fishhawk written on them another 10.00, i tried whining about my disfunctional probe but she said it was a personal problem .. :$

• 1 month later...