Am I the only one who didn't know??

My wife and I took a ride to Oswego the other day for a 'fish-n-chips' at Rudy's. Afterward, we took the normal tour by Wrights Landing and the Eastside Marina (not much going on yet).

Then I thought I'd stop by Fat Nancy's but- IT WASN'T THERE!! I thought maybe they moved to another location in the city. So when I got home, I called the Pulaski story and was informed that they closed the Oswego store! Was I the only one who didn't get word??

Oh well- it's just a little longer ride!

Jim

I tried to find screwy louies in oswego and couldbt find it and the phone was disconnected are they only running the fair haven store?

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Screwy Louie was gone from Oswego last year already. Hard to make a profit in this economy. Both of these stores were geared toward the boat fisherman. Except for a couple of diehards and a few charters the port is pretty much dead during the week.

I figured they were gone. I got the boat out of wrights landing and had time to kill so i figured id go over there and buy some more stuff and after i circled the block 3 times and called i figured they closed the oswego shop. Ill get in to fair haven in may. thanks for the info shadster