Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 1.9-2.3

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 6-15FOW

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Got in some LO browns fishing this morning. Kinda of a damp, drizzle bound morning but the enclosure & a thermos of hot coffee kept the chill at bay. A mixture of cookie cutters and a few better fish all on blk/silver stix made for a lively morning that opened up with a triple after 45 minutes of nothing. Lost a real good fish that just wanted to go a bit further than a 17 had room for but a thrill none the less. A good start to the season ahead! -Andy

The bouys on the lake side were not in at all last year. It was an absolute joke navigating the channel at night. The red light was on the bay side and confuse people coming in from the lake. The orange crane was gone and that was always easy to spot light at night to find the channel. The channel was also a lot narrower last year and started to resemble the size of Blind Sodus. Moral of the story is be super careful with the channel.

Way to go Andy! I was on my way home from fishing off the pier as you were launching at Pier One (I think that was you). I recognized the boat from a picture on a previous thread.

Did you have better luck east or west of the channel? Or didn't it make much difference?

Jim