treman launch

That stinks,Last year I payed for a dry slip could'nt launch because lake was to high,this year lake is to low! I cant seem to catch a break,guess first trip will be to LakeO

Long point is ok for that size boat if your careful. If your not too tall taughannock is also passable. Although I swung into treman today on the way home from our camp and it looked okay at the launch but you will kick up mud. I would launch my 23ft boat there and putt out with the kicker, but I tend to push the envelope on things.

Thanks for the info,maybe with a little rain things will rise a bit.If not Ontario is looking pretty good,but hate to drive that far for the first trip of the year.

I'm sure the rain is helping. Tremans launch is low and launching is not to bad. The problem is in front of the launch it's only a foot deep. If you get past that your golden. Stay in the middle and hug the red lighthouse. It never drops below 5 ft but if you go by the white light house past it comes up to about 2 ft. hope this helps

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png