Went out of Sandy Creek wednesday mornin around 530 with me and my friend and were fishin by 6. Ended up 6 for 6 with 5 kings 1 coho. First fish came in 55 fow 45 down within 5 minutes on the dalamation hammertime combo - 22 pounds. OK Im awake now. Screen looked good, good bait and hooks around the bait.

Highlight of the day was a triple header fishin 4 rods. We boated all 3 kings- 1 off the wire and 2 off the riggers. The fish were 25, 18, 20. All fish on paddles/ATomik flys. Chinese firedrill- my gps trackline looks like im drunk during that may lay. Will post pics later

Took 3 of my kings on an 11inch green flasher. The screen slowed down around 9 in 150 fow so I went north, picked up and set back down in 400 to a decent screen and ice water 45 degrees 30 ft down. Popped a 12 pound coho 20ft down 45 ft back on a green dolphin glow NK. Had to work so picked up at 10 and ran in to beat the heat.

Good luck to all the rest of the derby.

Fishin in the a.m.

Jax

Jax, nice to see you fishing in your own boat again. From the reports I have read( and the ribbing your taking) I don't think I would fish with anyone else again!!!!!

I was out Wed night in a friends boat. It is nice not to do all the work for a change!! We went 4 for 5.. 3 of the kings were 24-27 range. Had a double on and managed to land both of them. With no one driving the boat, it made it interesting.... We found 150 ft range to be the best.... I should be out Sun am on my own vessel... If your out, give a shout..

Lou

GTN

Tank- Yeah that would be AWESCHHHEM-- glad to see you got rid of them yellow balls they didnt go to well with the purple pounder.

GTN- Yeah I dont let those player haters bother me, they just get mad cus we catch more fish when im with them in there own boats. I have been getting out just forget to post until its a week later. Once this derby is over im sure we will hear of alot of larger fish being taken 28 lbers plus.

I should be out sunday morning as well and will definatly give u a shout.

good luck to all rest of derby!