Pike in Sodus Bay?

Im fairly new to the fishing at Sodus Bay, looking to get out next week for some pike, can anyone give me a couple tips to what lures to use and where and what depth? I caught several last year when bass fishing there around 3 mile creek on spinner baits, but they were more of an accident catch. Any info would be great.

Also, any walleye action there too?

sodus was THE place for pike in the 90's. it was nothing to catch 20 a day then. around the year 2000 it all went south. it has rebounded some since then,but it is still so-so. try nickle red-eyes or johnson minnows around arneys,fowlers,or charles pt.

We caught a few thru the ice 2 years ago but nothing like it used to be. I remember going with my father and grandfather catching a good 20-30 in a day. Nothing like hand lining a 40" pike.

we can thank the decline, to the internet,, ice fishing has gotten out of hand.. cannot even go and relax, you know what I mean, anyway try cleo's along the points and drop offs, eyes are hard to come by, at night use sticks baits, go to pike lure is a mepps spinner.. I do fairly well anyway good luck

We landed some good pike there last year when we were bass fishing, but mainly by accident, alot of the pike we got was off the 3rd mile creek shore with spinnerbaits, im going tomorrow morning and will be giving it a try, hope to get into some and maybe a couple eyes, will be doing some troiling with bottom bouncers and worm harnesses and see what happens

Pick 'em up with rapala flatraps near 3-mile while catching bass... all released....last May before either opener and then after Esox and 'eye opener.... still released all....and I do like to cook and eat Pike, when they are plentiful and not stressed in #s.