Wild Japenese KOI!!!

I was appeared on Leo Roth's article on D&C last sunday.

He was talking about my 10.2 pounder Koi that I caught recently. This Koi hit on my texas-rigged white grub like as my snake hit on green grub. :inlove: They must be loving my texas-rigged presentation method to catch bass. But hey, if this KOI hit it, Snake hit it, and it must be perfect method and timing!

So here is the photo.

428.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey hey! stop drolling around! :yes::rofl: I saw three of them after I caught one. They are in various spot, one Koi that I caught was in RIT campus. Another two Koi is at somewhere in Rochester area. If you went fishing on shore that long enough to see orange dot swimming around one of those big pond and river. You know they are THERE!! I almost landed second Koi in another pond in Rochester, but hook come loose!!! ;( But I'm not complain because I got one under my belt! What's about YOU!? :lol:8)

Not sure if that fish has $$ value but large Koi like that size bring thousands of $$$ in the right market.

I lived in Japan for a while and saw many that were worth thousands of dollars. I even fed them pellets out of my hand.

They are very cool fish. Some of them are very beautiful.

Nice catch.

There always were a bunch of them at the Russel power station pond,I don't know if they are still there now that there is no longer any warm water.

rolmops - oh really? I probably will check it out sometime soon. before, I get back to Boston for another internship.

Mortigan - yeah, I am. 8)

Nemesis - yes, they actually does in here. But I prefer to released it back so someone can catch it again later. I'm not in this money, only passion. Except if I'm fishing in saltwater. Money comes first.