mini trolls what do you guys think?

i have a 16 ft boat that i mostly use for walleye but i was going down to keuka for some camping and my buddy told me that i would be able to take my boat out on keuka and grab some lakers. i have no riggers so i was thinking of picking up a couple of mini trolls from a buddy. anybody have experience with them? do you like them etc..

minis will work ok, seeing you wally fish you must have some of those bottom bouncers and know how to keep it on bottom try a 15 to 20lb test x10 ft leader behind one,gr dolphin,silver/brass hammerd 44,stinger spoons nat colors (scorpions)superman will work,if ya get a rigger grn mtn dew spindocter w green fly will work great siggs riggs flys are a preference as they hold up real good down 75 to 80 ft ,and a worm harnes at 25ft if ya got a spare pole should or could get ya a monster smallmoulth with a planner off to the side.

thanks man!! i will be trolling 30lb wire.. i think its overkill but that is what i got.. normally used on the big pond. i also have 10ft 6 heartland rods for my dipsies. going to look weird off of a 16ft boat but who cares. i will tell you how it goes. any color flies or spoon combos been workin? green been hot on ontario