Canadice 5/17

Came right out and banged 2 lakers in the first 45 minutes. One off Spin doc hammertime and hammertime DW fly and the other off a stinger scorpion bumblee both off riggers. Then the wind picked up and it shut right down. Had what appeared to be a decent LL that took my flatline with a 4 inch rap on it but as soon as it took there were 2 headshakes and gone :( Lakers were your average 3 to 4 pounders. Nothing impressive today. Probably done for the week down there. Going to whack Lake O this weekend in the big boat for kings :devil:

Came right out and banged 2 lakers in the first 45 minutes. One off Spin doc hammertime and hammertime DW fly and the other off a stinger scorpion bumblee both off riggers. Then the wind picked up and it shut right down. Had what appeared to be a decent LL that took my flatline with a 4 inch rap on it but as soon as it took there were 2 headshakes and gone :( Lakers were your average 3 to 4 pounders. Nothing impressive today. Probably done for the week down there. Going to whack Lake O this weekend in the big boat for kings :devil:

Can you provide some more detail please? Depth? Area of the lake? Time of day?

Tyvm!!

Can you provide some more detail please? Depth? Area of the lake? Time of day?

Tyvm!!

the lake is tiny it only takes about ten minutes to find em, getting em to bite is another story