Keuka 5/27

Had two friends in town and fished Ontario on Saturday with no luck. I really wanted to get them hooked into some New York fish so we made the run down to Keuka for some lakers. We arrived a little later than we wanted, mostly because the cop that pulled me over for speeding took a long time running my background check. :devil: We finally made the most of the morning, getting 7 lakers in the boat and enough for my friends to return home with some fish for dinner and a few stories. Unfortunatley with the ticket, that fish meat will probably exceed $25/lb! The memories are always priceless though!

All of the action came on spoons, NBK being the biggest hit, off riggers 90' and 120'. Plenty of fish marked, well dispersed on the east and west sides by the state park launch. Good numbers were consistently marked between 40' and 50' also.

Or he was a fishermen with a poor attitude because he had to work on Sunday and WE were going fishing. I should have invited him out for the afternoon, maybe saved me a ticket!! But then again, I like to have fun when I'm on the boat.....!!!