Lund 2450 Sport Cabin And A Nice One At That!!! New Price!

Maefly

I have a 1996 Lund 2450 Sport Cabin for sale. Boat is a 24 footer, with galley. This boat has been restored, including paint, decals, and upholstery to factory spec. Has a 2003 4.3 LX w/ closed coolant system, Evinrude 9.9 4 stroke kicker, outdrive new in 2010, new electronics, Big Jon captains packs and planer mast's. Recent repairs on motors include exaust baffles, carb rebuild, coils, and tune up. Excellent boat for your lake and ready to go, needs nothing. Boat is in Vermont, on the southern end of Lake Champlain. Price is 19k. PM me here for contact information.

Based on questions I have had on this boat, I'll add that I will sell the boat without the equipment and kicker (not the other way around), and I would be interested in hearing any offers with a smaller boat in trade. Also able to offer financing by running this through a local dealer.

100_8443.jpg

Copy_of_starboard.jpg

Liked your add re the 2450 and would like to talk to you in more detail. I have been looking for this model for pst few months and although hard to find they are around. Would like to know the options on board, shore power, wash down, re padded seat/lounge,pump out on head, condition of floor and transom, sahpe top is in, ht extension looks good, is there a slanted back or camper, cushions in berth good shape. I wanted the 5 or 5.7 for this boat need to know how planning is with four adults on board and probably more questions. I live just north of Toronto, use to traveling all over looking for boats so being in Vermont not an issue to me.

Look forward to hearing from you, any more pics re interior and stern would be nice if you have them.

Gil Kilmer

[email protected]

705 526 5249

I have a 1996 Lund 2450 Sport Cabin for sale. Boat is a 24 footer, with galley. This boat has been restored, including paint, decals, and upholstery to factory spec. Has a 2003 4.3 LX w/ closed coolant system, Evinrude 9.9 4 stroke kicker, outdrive new in 2010, new electronics, Big Jon captains packs and planer mast's. Recent repairs on motors include exaust baffles, carb rebuild, coils, and tune up. Excellent boat for your lake and ready to go, needs nothing. Boat is in Vermont, on the southern end of Lake Champlain. Price is 19k. PM me here for contact information.

Based on questions I have had on this boat, I'll add that I will sell the boat without the equipment and kicker (not the other way around), and I would be interested in hearing any offers with a smaller boat in trade. Also able to offer financing by running this through a local dealer.

100_8443.jpg

Copy_of_starboard.jpg

New Info Added

100_8443.jpg

Copy_of_starboard.jpg

Bumpidy Bump

• 2 weeks later...

100_8443.jpg

Copy_of_starboard.jpg

Would like this to go...16k without the mast's and riggers.