1994 Penn Yan 22.5 Outrage "Sold" "Sold"

8' 6" wide, 1000 hours, 4-new SS Cannon down riggers with swivel bases/locks/covers, outriggers, planer board system with Otter boards, rocket launcher with lights, Sitex sonar 8", Loran GPS, Remote spot light, Marine radio, Stereo, Porta potty, Big John rod holders, full camper canvas with drop curtain, Fish hawk, Galvanized dual axle trailer, elecric winch, trolling plate. $15,000 or best offer. Serious enquries only can call Pete at 518-283-5920.

DSCF0001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

8' 6" wide, 1000 hours, 4-new SS Cannon down riggers with swivel bases/locks/covers, outriggers, planer board system with Otter boards, rocket launcher with lights, Sitex sonar 8", Loran GPS, Remote spot light, Marine radio, Stereo, Porta potty, Big John rod holders, full camper canvas with drop curtain, Fish hawk, Galvanized dual axle trailer, elecric winch, trolling plate. $15,000. Serious enquries only can call Pete at 518-283-5920.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, a buddy of mine is desperate to sell his boat and has dropped the price to $15,000. He has about $10,000 worth of gear on this boat. This is a very clean machine, loaded with equipment and ready to fish. Some of the cushions have never even been on the boat. 8' 6" wide, 4 - New SS Cannon Down Riggers that include covers, swivel bases and locks, Outriggers, Planer board system with Otter boards, Rocket Launcher with lights, Sitex sonar, Loran, GPS, remote spot light, marine radio, stereo, porta potty, big Jon rod holders, wash down system, full camper canvas with drop curtain, galvanized dual axle trailer, electric winch, trolling plate. Approximately 1000 hours on boat. 305 engine that runs great. A good deal for someone looking!

Pete_s_boat_001.jpg

Pete_s_boat_003.jpg

Pete_s_boat_004.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
If I sell my Lund before your boat is gone, it will be mine! Nice boat and exactly what I need.

What are you selling for a lund in case I know someone?

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

87 Lund Baron 2100 I need to upgrade to a little larger boat that I can still trailer. Im set on the outrage and would more than likely buy it from you. It looks like its in great shape. My buddy has the rage soft top and its a great boat.

87 Lund Baron 2100 I need to upgrade to a little larger boat that I can still trailer. Im set on the outrage and would more than likely buy it from you. It looks like its in great shape. My buddy has the rage soft top and its a great boat.

Is it posted on LO United?

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png