===============

Total Hits: 7

Total Boated:5

Species Breakdown:3 kings, 2 steelheads

Hot Lure: white SD, with hammer fly

Trolling Speed: 2.4 - 3.1 surface speed

Down Speed: ?

Boat Depth: 150 - 225

Lure Depth: 210/225 wire, Riggers 20 Bk/Wh NK MAG, 40 NK MAG Diehard, 60 NK Hawg wild, 80 NK NBK switched too White SD/Hammer Fly

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Took my dad out for the first trip of the year. Boat has been ready but we have both been too busy to get out. I let him drive since it was his boat since day 1 (1984) and he passed it down to me 2 years ago. Went out to 150' and saw a few boats. Set the wires at 210 and 225 (2.5 setting) Size 1 dipsey /SD/Atomic flies. Set a NK Mag (black front /white back w/yellow tape) 20' down. I was getting ready to stack the next rod and the rod fires in 165'. Nice steelhead jumping all over. Finally got all 6 rods set. Later on 225' wire with Black dipsey/ black SD/ purple fly releases but nothing home. 210' wire fires (clear dipsey/white SD/Hammer fly starts taking some line. Guessing a 20+ king (pic below). Same black and white NK Mag fires nothing there. Later the 210 wires goes again with a teen king. BK/WH NK Mag fires again with another nice steelhead. I changed the 80 rigger from NBK spoon to white SD/Hammer fly. My dad said he wanted to head in around 11. 10:45 80 rigger fires with a teen king again. Tried to release all the fish but the 2 we kept I was afraid would make it so we took them home. All fish we caught in 165' to 195'. Steelheads seemed to be 20' down. Kings 80' rigger and 210 wire.

0610120912.jpg

0610120823.jpg

Rick

0610120737.jpg

0610120737a.jpg

Did you go out of Braddocks? Heard water low, no channel.

Heard the same thing. All my friends that paid for docks at bbm got slips from Steve in the river. Friend went out last weekend and said 1 foot at the second sand bar 100 feet past the last markers in the lake.