Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:The Gizmo

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):6-10

Time on Water:4 hours

Weather/Temp:Awesome after the rain in the early am.

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves: Nill

Surface Temp: 58-61

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 4

Total Boated:o

Species Breakdown:Rainbow/ Unkonwn others

Hot Lure: J-13

Trolling Speed: 2.0-2.8

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 80-150

Lure Depth: 70-30

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had a trying day. Got off to a slow start because of the rain. There were a few boats around early just to the east of the bay and a couple straight out. We were watching and no one we saw was working fish. We headed north with no luck only a few bait fish here and there. We just started a turn south when one of the rigger rods popped and the line was peeling off. It was a huge rainbow. For me it would have been the biggest ever. ( I have caught a couple in the 19-20 lb range) We had it up behind the boat three times but could not get it in the net. Then it swam under the boat and the line got caught in the wire and poof it was gone. What a spectacular looking fish. I am not good at judging size but the guy I was fishing with said it was all of 25lbs. The colors were so bight in the water. Its is amazing how strong they are. This was just the start of things gone wrong. Anyway it was a great day out even if my snubber snapped on a very nice specimen. Strike two. I guess strike three was the jumper three jumps awesome the fly with nothing on it not so awesome. One more rigger trip and I call it a day. Great weather great company and I sunburned my nose. The Rainbow took my $10.00 brand new Rappala Chartreuse J-13. I be out to see Pat this week to get another. Rainbow 1, Rappala 0