Seneca 6/14/12

Ran a 2 person charter . Nice couple . Ran north up from the Glen - popped a LLS about 630 am by the opening - another by the tiki and another north of the salt mine. Hooked a another just south of Genora. Returned south and picked up 2 more south of the mine - fished west side only - 4 hour trip - all LLS were caught on spoons - 4 on downriggers 30 ft to 70 ft in tight about 80- 200 FOW - 2 on lead core out 6 colors. Lures were nk 28 water melon, stinger and DW in a black with dark green center on silver with white ladderbacks and DW silver aldwafe - coppers nevered fired - lead core ran on planer boards. People Kept 3 for the grill tonite at their campsite - between 3-4 lbs - rest released because of size.

Thanks for the report.

I was in the same area that morning, I have a 16ft center console. There were a ton of fish/bait in pretty close, I was out deeper and got nada and then made a pass in close and got a couple nice silvers off the rigger down 35ft just north of the salt plant but then around 9am the fish just dissapeared, I headed up past you north of Glenora and trolled around for a couple more hrs without a release, it was a nice day to be out though.

Jon