So about these here Evil Eyes. I have a crap ton I was given but have neglected to use them so far. I know in his past all my Grandpa fished as far as spoons went were NK's and Evil eyes. However the NK's are all scratched and bit up where as the Evil Eye's look relative knew. Anyone ever have success with them?

Kings hate them , try to rip them off the line. When in a small boat , 6' lead off the ball when its kinda rough works great. I am not sure if we were trolling them or jigging them, but we hooked up alot with them.

The ones that are all scratched up are the ones that work obviously, they may not pretty to you but they catch fish, use those first. EE's work, great on lead core or copper as they have action at slow speeds, kings love em trolled too fast so they spin every once in awhile, deadly on browns, great off boards for bows, might even catch a laker or two. We have few of these on Rebel but have not been known to put them out that often. You may want to consider Pete's offer if you need the cash to buy groceries or something.

Evil Eyes are super fish catchers, but they are not very speed tolerant. They work best from slow slow up til about 2.2 so they are not super compatible with a typical salmon spread. If you dedicate to running a slow trolling program, they'll tear em up. And like Nick said, browns love em.

Tim