Seneca 6/24/12

I'd like to thank the spineless coward that tore down my business sign from the Glen Harbor Marina chain link fence - you may not visit this site but just in case you do, you are a coward. By the way it will be repair and up in 2 days.

Probably a bunch of kids Paul. I wouldn't think a fisherman would do that. Besides with clute park right there, a lot of people walk by there.. Glen harbor has cameras??

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I was suprised it lasted as long as it did Paul. That bridge has trash walking over it and hanging out under it 24hrs a day. I swing over it several times a night when im working and try to run them off. Lots of crap walking around up that way this time of year. Like nick said check to see if marina has anything on camera I don/t know how far Walmart cameras reach we have used them several times for help. Sean

I am sure it wasn't fishing people - just some low life punk - but maybe someone on this site saw something so I could INTRODUCE myself to the PUNK. I have barked at a few clowns that don't slow down till past the bridge - some are locals from other marinas and some that launch at the public site and few have got lippy or threw the finger and of course I invited them to the dock for a LITTLE MEETING BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS. I don't think the marina has cameras and wally world is too far away. Thanks, guys, for the advise I just needed to vent and just maybe some punk will brag and it will get back to me - I'm pretty hot right now.

Nick, if I can get a team together for your toury , when would you need the entry fee?

Could have booked two charters today for this week but could not get time off from work -- grrr!!!

My boat is OOS till further notice... Coil unit fried, in return fried my electronic ignition assembly.. Not good. I am in the hole quite a few bills right now and waiting on parts. Have to time the engine this weekend if the part comes by friday, If not, looks like i will go spend a day or two fishing Ontario again waiting for parts...