Species Breakdown:lakers steel.

Hot Lure: green dotspinny green hammer fly

Trolling Speed: all over the map

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 100to230

Lure Depth: 80to140

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Got to the bay 5:30am, the lake look good so we droped the boat in and headed out,ran into all these nice little rollers, they were only maybe 3fters so out we went to 230fow, rollers 3to 5 ft.oh well.Never marked bait or fish on the way out, started setting up riggers down 80to 100ft. port rigger goes down 100, nobody home,reset, put down port diver green spinny with green hammer fly out 300ft., there goes the diver, lake trout, did I menshion I didn't have all lines out yet and I'm in 130fow,getting the lines down in those rollers was hell, got all lines in and fished 130fow and was going nuts with dubbles and tripples, hooked up about 15 fish and only landed 4 lakers lost a cupple screamers, never got a look at them.worked back out to 200fow and droped the riggers down120-140ft.trying to find king, port rigger fires , nice steel comes out of the water and throws the hook. About 10:30 the lake starts to calmdown and so does the fishing,called it a day at noon.Boy I was beat by the time we got off the lake. Maybe I'll be out in the morning. :o