Hot Lure: Moonshine carbon 14 with purple glow stripe

Trolling Speed: 2.8 -3.4

Down Speed: 2.8

Boat Depth: 80 - 180

Lure Depth: 60 - 75

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Returned to 100 fow infront of the pumphouse and immediately noticed a current change, turned the boat to a N/S troll and that was the ticket we made few circles picked up a few salmon and the NE wind picked up and we spent the next 6 hours trying to figure out speed and direction. After a could do nothing wrong Saturday the long lulls were tough to take today. The silver lining was that all 4 guys landed mature fish today so quality ruled over quantity. Three lures took all the fish today

Moonshine Carbon 14 purple glow stripe down 72'

White Echip Moonshine atomic melon fly 200 dipsy

Moonshine Bad Tad 200 copper

I think quality beats quantity everytime, Captain Carl!! Way to go! Oh yeah, Ben from the Captain's Cove, reeled in a nice 20 pound king and a steelhead that went almost 10 pounds, on Saturday evening. He was quite happy with those two fish. Thanks for the advice about the white paddles on our way out the creek!! :yes::yes::yes:

Nice report Carl and great job on chippin away at em i will be out there this weekend. Took the family fishing for a week up at Muskulunge lake. So back to bussiness and I put a new ignition in my boat. Havent had the old girl out in a month so we are biting at the bit to get out there Saturday morning. Good Fishing and thanks again for the great report