Canandaigua 7/16-18

went up to the lake for a few days camped at the Ontario county park up on the hill up by Brristol Springs . if any one is looking for a nice quiet campground I highly recommend this place . We fished out of Woodville launch. Monday evening we got only two fish one on a spoon a dink rainbow and a laker on a seneca ghost fly on the riggers down 55' . Tuesday morning launched at day break trolled the eat side from the condos north a few miles then with not much marked .switched over to the west side and started to mark a little bait . missed a few on the west shore but didnt land any . Got a little warm so we retreated back to the hill for the cool breeze up there . Tuesday evening we trolled the west side from the condos south to the dropoff . We did much better going 5 for 8 two rainbows and the rest lakers . They came on spoons ran on divers back 150 and riggers set between 55 and 80 . got a couple on the seneca ghost again also . missed a big fish as I was pulling my gear at the end of the night . peeled drag for about 30seconds on the seneca ghost fly . Wed morning we trolled the same area as the night be fore missed a few fish and ended up landing four all lakers . All on spoons this morning ran at 65 foot . A pretty good couple days for me got fish on all the rods . two wire diver rods and three rigger rods . I am still learning on every trip thanks to all of you here on this site sharing your reports . Sorry no pics left the camera here on the computer desk