Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS Well the words "TUFF FISHING"" (CATCHING) .. Could summirise our trip.

Sat I went east and set up in 55fow....within minutes a 25 lbr takes off testing my drag...Well my son was still asleep in the cabin so like any good dad I didnt disturb him ... :lol: .. After double checkin i wasnt tossin back a derby (loc) fish ,,I reset....OOOOKKK a double ahhh let the poor kid sleep a decent 19 lbr and a 5 lbr get tossed 19 lbr in the lake 5 lbr in the cooler...got 2 more 5 lbrs and a 14 lbr.. By 0730 alone ....so I chased boats left my spot only to have Casey bring in 1 19 lbr later ...never got a good evning bite billions of baitfish,musta tasted better than steel...

Sunday went west nuttin for a hour pulled an ran back to my spot ,.................DONT ASK IM POLISH...............dont know why i went west..

within 5 min hit and release ..as i reset port ,starboard fires and starts rippin ,picked up the rod gave a tiny hookset tightned drag a tad and set it in the rodholder ... the fish ripped 200 ft without slowing down so i thought it might be big....went back to resetin port stacked setup. when done the line counter was over 600 ft ...just as i was gonna enjoy a nice fight Casey wakes up..... so i give him the rod for a spunky 19 lbr.. had one other good rip about 11am and quit at noon...well we tried to put up a derby fish but mama nature stirred the pot thursday and friday kinda made for some tuff catchin..

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Ray,

Nice report, sorry we didn't tagup at all this weekend. We put in a lot of hours to try to find some fish out there... it was tough! Are you keeping the boat at Arneys for a while or did you pull?

Nick