Glad I found LOU!

Mosh

Name: Marc

Home Port: Finger Lakes

Boat Name/Type: Eye for an 'Eye II

I fish for: Perch, Bass, Walleye, Trout, Salmon, Pickerel, Panfish

==================

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning and giving back to the community, hopefully as much as I have learned already from folks here.

While I am an avid fisherman, my kids are young and they'd rather go tubing than fishing right now. With only a few opportunities a month to learn, this forum has been great for advice and information getting me started in deep water fishing. I've been a bass/walleye guy most of my life and just last summer had a friend take me out on the big O. I'm hooked, no pun intended.

I typically fish alone (not many friends of mine like it) on the Finger Lakes, mostly on Cayuta where I live. I'm looking forward to making new friends and just plain talking fishing! I'm also an avid angler diary reporter for NYS and Cornell...it must be in my genes.

Marc

Well from a small group of friends who like fishing to over 11,000. Ya just upped yer odds of finding a fishing partner. :lol: LOU is a big family of fishermen and women who share yer passion , we even fight like family on given topics on ocasion,but 99% of the time we all get along pretty well.

Within a month you will learn some of the best techniques of succesful fishermen the first and most important is learning how to tell the little" white lie"... No not the one that got away thats just fishermens way of communicating.. I mean you gotta be able to look yer wife in the eye and say..."Honey look I just got a great deal on 4new rods and reels and 100 spoons and it only cost $15.00" Once you do this and get away with it youll be good to totally outfit yer whole boat with her blessings................ :lol: