Cannon 5hs riggers

Having a lot of trouble with the 5hs riggers from cannon. Have 5 of these on my boat for three years and replaced 13 mother boards. Riggers wired with number 8 wire 55amp capacity direct to riggers. Running 13lb torpedos . One time in three years the thirty amp breaker at the rigger has tripped,all other times board burns the up-down realy on the board 20amp ratted. Is anybody else having problems? Calling cannon now. Have a lot more to the story latter.

Having a lot of trouble with the 5hs riggers from cannon. Have 5 of these on my boat for three years and replaced 13 mother boards. Riggers wired with number 8 wire 55amp capacity direct to riggers. Running 13lb torpedos . One time in three years the thirty amp breaker at the rigger has tripped,all other times board burns the up-down realy on the board 20amp ratted. Is anybody else having problems? Calling cannon now. Have a lot more to the story latter.

Just think -- if you needed them to make a living!! When I had this problem I contacted E-bay and they were able to solve my problem. Looking forward to: "the rest of the story"