Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Has Been

AM Bassin

Nice to get out first thing for a while at my fave LO outlet. Landed approx 10 bass to 18" , mostly largemouth & a nice northern. Plastics were best w/ a hula grub doing the most . I think it looks like a softshell.

Saw a guy chucking all sorts of hard baits w/ no hookups. He saw me land about 5 fish. I finaly yelled to him " Dude, put on a jig". He put on a mepps spinner.

Again... Jigs are THE go-to when the usual stuff does not work....often with a soft body something or other. As for Mepps guy, U can lead a horse to water, but... :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Onondaga Lake Bassin' 7/11

My buddy Jason (yankeejman1042)and I decided to hit up Onondaga and fish the shores for bass today. Weather was beautiful, water was 77 degrees, and the fish were biting. Here's a couple highlights. Heading back out Friday, more to come. https://vimeo.com/174298513 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Bass Fishing

• LO Bassin

Fished my favorite trib mouth this morn. I knew when I got up at 4 & could read a newspaper by the moonlight it would be slow . But you can't catch them in bed so I went. Yes it was slow to start but picked up around 8 am. landed 7 or so ,biggest 16 " ,the rest were keepers or close. Hula grub was best as it usually is this time of year for me.

in Bass Fishing

• AM Oak Bassin

Got out at dawn AM for a few Hrs. Coudn't get a hit for the longest time on my go to stuff.Remember this time of year when younger that Sofshells were the way to go. Switched to a Yama Hula Grub on a 1/16 oz head & that's what they wanted. Managed 6 to 16" and dropped a few more.Largemouths mostly.

in Bass Fishing

• Back to bassin'

I decided to take a break from the trolling in Lake Ontario for trout and salmon due to unpredictable weather and to catch up on some of the bass fishing that I missed earlier in the season. I had a fun time fishing two very different bodies of water. First was a wetland/pond complex and fished topwater - Spro frog and caught a number of bass in the slop. I also caught an evening bite at a beautiful Finger Lake fishing tubes in deeper water on the bottom - 30 ft - off of points and coves with

in Bass Fishing