Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:2.4-3.2

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 95-220

Lure Depth: 65-115

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Painfully slow day on the water. The screen was empty all afternoon. The brown was a shaker, and the coho came in so limp on the dipsy we thought it was a lake trout until we saw it.

Does anyone have info to share about sodus or fair haven? I am new to the fall king game and any hints would be awesome. It was a beautiful day for a boat ride if you weren't trying to catch fish! As always, any info is greatly appreciated.

Screamin' Reels,

DJ

Monday was a tough day in Oswego. Scattered fish, non aggression, kings were really not on the attack. I did hear from the radio that meat rigs on twinkies were working on divers out 330, but that was yesterday, near port bay I guessed, and things are changing fast with the lake. I watched today, Tuesday, the surface change colors and the current/temp breaks change and move rapidly near Oswego from high above in the bluffs.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Not sure if the water changed or not but Sunday night the cold water was much deeper than you were fishing . You needed to get your gear down to 125 feet deep in order to get to 50 degree water. lure depth of 115 was probably only 62-65 degrees.