Orvis TLS Power Matrix 10' 7wt/Battenkill Large arbor V

Looking to fund new gear so some of the old must go. This is a great mid level steelhead combo for great lakes tribs. Has very little use and is practically brand new without a single blemish on rod or reel.

Rod Specs- Orvis TLS Power Matrix Fly Rod 10' 7wt 4pc Tip Flex 9.5 Brand New in Plastic - 5 3/8 ounces with fighting butt

Rod retailed for $300 before it was discontinued last year, I paid $400 2 years ago.

Reel Specs- Our Battenkill Large Arbor reel series is machined from 6061 aircraft barstock. This is the best value, high-performance large arbor fly reel anywhere. Your fly reel of choice when fishing any hard-fighting gamefish—from trout and panfish to bones and reds on the flats, snook under the lights, and stripers in the surf to steelhead and salmon in the harshest freshwater fly fishing conditions. Plus, with backing capacities to handle any spey-fishing situation, this fly reel's smooth, strong, proven drag and fast retrieve rates help control and land big fish more quickly and effectively. The Battenkill Large Arbor Reel is available in black, titanium.

Reel is on sale right now at orvis for $179.00

Reel is loaded with Scientific anglers Sharkskin wf 7wt steelhead flyline and fresh 30lb orange dacron backing. This line loads this rod perfect and casts amazing. Paid $99.99 for the line alone and imo its worth every penny.

$325 obo shipped and its all yours Rod and reel case included

Will also throw in a free bead kit I put together today with some of my 50 million beads!!

If anyone else would like a bead kit thrown together 20 bucks and you got it! Cost me more than that but I have way to many of these things!

IMAG0473.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0479.jpg