brand new KORKER REMOVABLE SOLE WADING SHOES

KORKER BRAND STREAMBORN REMOVABLE SOLE WADING SHOES SIZE 12......... BRAND NEW WITH 4 PAIRS OF REMOVABLE SOLES INC FELT, FELT STUDDED, HEAVY DUTY STUDDED SOLES AND TRAIL LUG SOLES ALSO INC IS EASY KEY TO REMOVE SOLES. I PAID WELL OVER 300 DOLLARS FOR THE SHOES AND SOLES. ASKING 145 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPING PLEASE CALL ADAM AT....413-626-5640

5_Lb5_Y35_Q03_Mb3_I83_J9c868396118e4ba71123.jpg

5_Gc5_E75_K33_G53_N33p1c866f6cc316db42187e.jpg

5_I85_Ne5_Gc3_Ia3_F53_Jbc8646600fff65081c58.jpg

5_L65_G25_J53_Eb3_G93_F3c862b4953d7f37f10b3.jpg

5_N65_E45_H93k63_G73_I6c86ce116cbdf3d917fd.jpg

i have never worn the boots the soles as you can see have no where before you start casting stones **** i lost my foot to diabeties so how do you think i wore them.............do you want your money back ? this man is not telling the truth all the soles are brand new and he knows it watch out for this guy aslso ask him why the felt soles are up side down let him take a close up of the other soles

the felt soles are the only soles without signs of heavy use,you are a liar and a fraud. i took photos the day they arrived, straight out of the box that you sent them in.send back my money and i will send back the boots.p.s. the felt soles are that way up in photo by chance. and i said 3 out of 4 soles were used.the shoes have scuffs on them and dirt, the bottoms are full or stream sand, and the studs on the felt soles are worn down and almost coming thru the bases.and both wading boots are worn. why would i make this up? if they were as you said then i would be happy with the purchase. now i know why you used factory photos and did not take actual photos of the shoes. here is the photos that you requested.

ebat_001.jpg[/url

ebat_005.jpg

ebat_003.jpg

ebat_007.jpg

ebat_008.jpg

now after offering to return my money, he sends me a p.m. that says he is not going to.also he wants to keep the original shipping amt. plus i pay return shipping.and he doesnt trust me to return the boots, he wants me to return boots first. like i said,liar and fraud. REAP WHAT YOU SOW.moderator, please stop this guy from listing anything further.