53 Lures... $60

28 spoons, 25 plugs.. Some of the spoons have brands, some don't- one just says made in Canada.. The plugs are mostly Rebel, most are jointed.. There are also 5 Rapalas, a couple of Rattle Traps, and a flatfish or knock off therof.. The Plugs are mostly new, never used, or used once, and the spoons are lightly used for the most part, although some show a few tooth marks etc...

$60 firm for all.. Still looking for a stiff Graphite spinning rod [no reel] that can handle a say a large 20+ pound Bluefish, Striper or Salmon.. If you have a decent one to trade, you can take all the lures for $30.. PLEASE look at the colors and styles and make sure you can use this stuff before calling. Would also consider a straight swap for a decent depth finder w/ transducer thats working.. call Bob at 607-659-5334

Or email me at [email protected]

Please do not respond here, its not as efficient trying to communicate via PM

lures_001.jpg

lures_002.jpg

lures_003.jpg

not so efficient calling and leaving messages either :rofl:

Be nasty if you'd like, but I explained in the post I had INDEED sent out emails through this site, and none were received for whatever reason..

In any case, I have made a bunch of deals here in the past week or two including selling a boat, trading lures for rods and reels with several very nice guys, selling a trolling plate, and buying a boat seat. If you tried to get in touch and couldn't I'm sorry, but 6 other guys had no major problems. Perhaps the source of the inefficiency would reveal itself if you look in the mirror... If you have nothing useful to say, please be kind enough to leave the for sale posts alone.. Someone can use this gear, if you can't...

it apparently was useful, You responded. If I couldn't of used the gear I would not of wasted my time responding via this site and through voice messages. have a great day sir, didnt intend on getting your blood pressure up.

My blood pressure is fine.. I really can't say why we could not hook up, but others have had no problem whatsoever....bob