1st time posting video

zambo

Always great reading your helpful tips and tricks for down rigging and jigging, thanks again. Here is a small clip of open trout season here in a wonderful lake in the north island of New Zealand.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Say..... Looks as if, at least, U guys have lakes with actual water in them, rather than sand and salt like your folk's place next door! I mean Australia....I also like the way you folks have used "native" names for places around there, rather than boring English names :) From the video your area there reminds me somewhat of the Adirondacks region here in New York State.....Swwweeeeett :yes: !!

Say..... Looks as if, at least, U guys have lakes with actual water in them, rather than sand and salt like your folk's place next door! I mean Australia....I also like the way you folks have used "native" names for places around there, rather than boring English names :) From the video your area there reminds me somewhat of the Adirondacks region here in New York State.....Swwweeeeett :yes: !!

Yes very much like that Adirondacks area, but not as many lakes or mountains and the beer is heaps cheaper over there :rofl:

Excellent...! Beer a-fish-ianados!...... must be about dinner time there now. What else do you get around there besides rainbows (if that is what they are)? :wondering:.....And what's the favorite local brew; if it's an American or Canadian, ok, but I mean a good label from your area of the planet....so I might check it out myself... :beer::yes: ?

Excellent...! Beer a-fish-ianados!...... must be about dinner time there now. What else do you get around there besides rainbows (if that is what they are)? :wondering:.....And what's the favorite local brew; if it's an American or Canadian, ok, but I mean a good label from your area of the planet....so I might check it out myself... :beer::yes: ?

yes rainbows and browns(they do get sea run browns in the south island) and i would image NZ's most famous (if you can call it that) would be http://www.steinlager.com/Splash

Not my fav, but certainly is drank by many a kiwi!. I remember coming across a great beer down Rochester - i think it had "adams' in the name, reddish tinge to it- loved it, but i can say that about most beer