2007 Starcraft Starfire 1600 DC

creatinemc

I have a 2007 Starcraft starfire for sale. The boat has a 50 hp mercury 2 stroke and a 8 hp 4 stroke mercury. The boat comes with a lowrance hds5x fish finder and the pro troll set up for the kicker motor. The kicker has a steering arm that hooks to the big motor. There is a Bimini top for the boat, but no sides. The 50 horse merc has about 120 hrs on it, the 8 horse has around 300, that's from all the trolling about 2.5 mph so the 8 hp merc runs at a low idle and is very quiet. The gear oil was just changed late last summer in both. The boat will run about 27 to 28 mph. Has 2 cannon down riggers, 6 walleye planner boards, 6 adjustable rod holders. There is 8 fishing rods set up for trolling with accudepth reels. I have some spin doctors,box of spoons.,5 boxes of stickbatits/ crankbaits. All the fishing tackle goes with the boat. Has a electric trolling motor on bow with foot control. There are 5 life jackets and brand new battery in the storage in the bow. If you would like to see it I can make arrangments to do so. Any questions e-mail me at [email protected] or call 585-465-1155. The boat is located by geneseo ny. I am asking 10,000 for everything. I have pis but can not post them on here can email them if you like.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I believe I saw your ad last March 2012 and a few people at that time were interested. For the price that you are asking, I would assume that the boat would have been sold by now. How come it was not sold? How come you are selling? Any problems with the boat? Thanks.