Sale - New 2011 Coleman 5hp 4-stroke

Purchased this spring and never installed, still brand-new in box. Coleman model f5BML, 20" long shaft, 4-stroke, pull start.

Will not ship, can be seen in Greece, NY by prior arrangement - $800 firm. It's currently listed below on sale for $929.

http://www.cabelas.com/outboards-coleman-stroke-outboard-2.shtml

Coleman_5hp.jpg

Contact Charlie if interested, cell 5853I34532.

Edited by Mortigan

Hey, Joe. How's things?

Yeah, I read they were all the same, just different branding. I'll get it up on Craigslist eventually but I figured I'd run it here first. I expect someone will pick it up for a boat on one of the finger lakes and the cash will just get rolled back into the Starcraft for something else - Fishhawk X4, maybe?

Everything's ok. My (now ex) women decided she didn't want to be involved with somebody that loves to fish. So moving on and keeping the head up. How are you man? Let's fish again next year! That kickers a great deal!! If I wasn't strapped for cash I'd be all over it. Perfect kicker for a smaller boat!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Sorry to hear about the woman but better to know now than later. Now you can get a bigger place where it's ok to have a bigger boat in the yard. Plus your a fisherman, lots of fish in the sea.

Mortigan, How come you're not gonna use that motor for a kicker? Kickers rule. I trolled 14.5 hours straight one day this year on an 8hp old 80s Honda and didn't run out on a 3.5 gal tank. :clap:

If you come out to the hunting grounds and want to trib fish...give me a shout!

Cool - I might take you up on that; I've still got you programmed in my cell. My wife's always been great about my hunting/fishing time, even comes fishing occasionally. She was actually at the helm for the boat's first double (which included my personal best king (so far :) ).

Buckboard - we agree but are leaning towards something larger. 5hp would work fine as just a Lake Ontario trolling kicker (18ft, 1979 Starcraft) but if our main engine dies, we don't want to be stuck at 2mph in waves that just jumped to 3-5 footers.

• 2 months later...

Priced to move - $650 or best offer. Last chance before spring gets here.

Brand-new in box: Coleman model f5BML, 20" long shaft, 4-stroke, pull start.

Will not ship, can be seen in Greece, NY by prior arrangement. It's currently listed below for $1019.

http://www.cabelas.com/outboards-coleman-stroke-outboard-2.shtml

Contact Charlie if interested, cell 5853I34532.

Edited by Mortigan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...