Sold / Closed 1986 Grady White Tournament 192 **SOLD**

reelintense

********* SOLD ***********

Selling a 1986 Grady White Tournament 192. This is a 19foot open bow Grady with a 200 hp Outboard Johnson VRO engine. This boat is clean and ready for all sorts of fishing, including fully loaded for Trout and Salmon on Lake O or any of the finger lakes. Boat has a 45 gallon gas tank. It seats 7 comfortably. It has a bimini top, aft cover for fronts seats and capt. chair area, and a full boat cover for storage or trailering, bought new in fall 2012. Has dual batteries, with Perco switch. Electronics include a new West Marine VHF580 marine radio installed Spring 2012 and a Garmin 441S fish finder and GPS with Great Lakes chip bought and installed Fall 2011. Also includes two anchors, one sand, one mud. Boat has a small bait/fish well in floor (not a live well) and includes a medium sized mounted ice/fish chest behind the captains chair. (Also makes for an additional seat at times). I have fit salmon upto 25 lbs in this cooler, but its tight.

Includes:
- 9.9 Mariner outboard kicker motor. including 6 gal gas tank, EZ steer connector rod to main engine and mounting plate. I have trolled 10 hours using kicker and still had some gas left in 6 gal aux tank.
- 2 Cannon Uni-troll downriggers with 200 foot of cable, on low profile gimbal mounted swivel plates. These are telescoping cannon's upto 48" and have the additional mounted 2 rod holders and included are two -10lb weights.
- 2 gimbal mounted - triple rod holders, aluminum spray painted black. These rod holders have 4 locking positions up/down and 4 positions swiveling side to side. I used them for both Dipsy Diver rod holders in the summer, as well as running planner boards in the spring. Very versatile.

Boat is in storage and paid for already til spring.

The engine has been maintained by Pugsley Marina on Rte 104 in Ontario and is in good running order. I pull my kids on a tube with the boat, and we do a lot of perch fishing, along with the trout and salmon trolling. There is a 2 foot swim platform in the stern corner, opposite side of the kicker motor, which allows easy access on and off the boat.

Boat and engine weight is approx. ~2500lbs, but loaded with gas/equipment and trailer I estimate 3500lbs total. I originally trailered the boat with a Dodge Caravan and its 3.8L V6 engine, before purchasing the Chevy Trailblazer I have now. That is why I originally purchased the boat, because it was light enough to trailer with a van and hit different lakes and areas, but am now looking to upgrade to a larger boat. This Grady handles 3-4 footers on Lake O extremely well (and I am sure you all know that), but is why I purchased the Grady. Their hull design and beam width even on a 19 foot boat, gives you great comfort and stability even on windy days, trolling 5-6 miles off shore.

Attached are a couple of pics from the last couple of years, but I had not taken "formal" pics for selling the boat before I had put it in storage. I do apologize for that, because of this some pics are out of date. The trolling plate is gone off main engine at this point, and the original pic showing kicker does not show EZ bracket that was added a couple weeks later, but can be barely seen in the one photo looking out stern of boat.

If you are seriously interested in the boat, I have made arrangements with the storage location to be able to view the boat, with 72 hours advance notice, but it is covered and winterized.

Price now...$6700 OBO

Call Jason at 585-820-7338 to discuss further.
thanks guys for looking.
PS: kids in pic, not included! :lol:

IMG00465_20120306_1742.jpg

IMG00481_20120317_0711.jpg

DSC_3959.jpg

IMG_20120513_00037.jpg

IMG00298_20110925_0827.jpg

Edited by reelintense

TTT - Price reduced to $7000.

PS: I take the advice of this LOU community very seriously. PM if you have thoughts on the value of the boat. Its hard to know exactly what something is worth, I only know what I bought it for and things I have added. I know winter is not exactly the "best" time to sell! :)

• 2 weeks later...
TTT - Price reduced to $7000.

PS: I take the advice of this LOU community very seriously. PM if you have thoughts on the value of the boat. Its hard to know exactly what something is worth, I only know what I bought it for and things I have added. I know winter is not exactly the "best" time to sell! :)

You would probably do better selling the kicker separate and lowering your asking price. Nice looking boat you have there!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png