The 2013 Lily Pad Fly

Fishtails

It's back and we have a wicked fly this year. Like last year, Lily will have her Girl Scout cookies at the Big Weenie / Jon's Little Salmon booth (center Isle as usual). She'll be giving one free fly with a box of Girl Scout cookies ($4.)  Thanks again to Big Weenie for producing and donating these fly's to help out the Girl Scouts of America.  Lily designed and named this years fly with just a tiny bit of help from her dad and Big Weenie tied it up so you know it's gonna kick butt this season.  I'm predicting it will be one of the best flies of 2013...it's smokin!

So, we only have 72 Big Weenie Brand Lily Pad fly's. Lily will have every flavor of Girl Scout Cookies and lots & lots of them. She sold out last year, so ya might wanna hit her up right off the bat cause this fly is gonna be gone before you know it and it's only available at LOTSA.

A few pics....

Lily a few weeks ago in the "design stage"

20130207_160344_zps4ec933e1.jpg

Lily hard at work bagging the Fly's

20130219_155731_zpse38eadb7.jpg

The Lily Pad

20130219_155510_zpsc5557107.jpg

See ya all at LOTSA. We'll have lots of Big Weenie Brand products as usual. Get your Big Weenie fly's now....last year stock ran low during the season and last I heard Cabelas's was calling so this year could find limited supplies again. I had all kinds of people calling me looking for spooks last season.....get em at LOTSA while we have them :yes:

Edited by Fishtails

Thanks guys....Lily really enjoys her day at LOTSA and Big Weenie Brand really goes out of the way for her to produce a special fly for her each year at LOTSA. You'll hear that fly mentioned a lot this season I think.

Thanks for all the cookies you all picked up from her. She sold out of her 72 fly's, but you still kept the cookies moving and she ended up selling 102 boxes ! That is 30 more than last year with a good 200 less people, so thank you and please keep us posted on your success stories with her fly....knowing it catches fish will really make her happy!