New "Old" guy to site

New to site but anything but new to Great Lakes Fishing, been fishing the Great lakes since before the 1966 successful introduction of Pacific Coho Salmon by Michigan DNR

Was mostly a trib fisherman starting with Steelhead in Huron, Michigan & Superior, but do to health and age combined in 2005 had to give up wading fast flowing rivers with

slippery rocks. However I was unwilling to give up on the Great Lakes trout and salmon fishery completely! And, since I already had lots of saltwater trolling experience, both inshore

in The Chesapeake Bay (stripers, bluefish etc) and offshore (billfish, tuna etc) . In 2006 I decided to buy a smaller (175 Tracker Targa WT) and set it up for Great Lakes trolling,

economical to trailer & operate (90 Merc with 9.9 Merc pro kicker) - no name for this boat! But I still have my large (2600 Tiara - name "Whipporwill") that I decided was too large

to trailer to - from The Great Lakes the two - three times a year I get to fish there.

Usually fish the smaller boat out of Olcott, but sometimes Point Breeze and have been doing real well since starting in Lake O in 06.

Didn't mean to be so long winded - thanks for understanding!