Smart troll

Has anyone not sponsored bought and used the smart troll. All of a sudden the hype stopped. Dose it work as stated and are you happy with it.  Jim

We are not sponsored by them, and are in the process of purchasing this. They are back-logged until the end of June from what I was told, and working out a few small bugs. I do know a few guys running the first production models, and who have prototyped these, and they are very impressed. Just like a lot of computers/electronics devices there will be bugs. Some improvements have been, and are being, made recently from input that was given to the manufacturer from the initial users.

Some issues I've heard of thus far:

*Bad Probe

*Software related issues

I think this unit will give you data that you have never had, and I think it will put a few extra fish in the boat. Time will tell!

Thanks for the reply Yankee. I have read most of your post and replies and feel you are a straight up guy. Thanks for all the information you pass on. Jim

I have used it minimully there were a couple of issues that are being worked out as I type. I dont know the availabilty of the units for everyone to buy but do know he is trying to get some inventory to do that. It will be an awesome unit once little details are taken care of and it is a big surprise where some of your line are actually.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I received mine yesterday. I'm not a sponsor just someone who is very keen to get indication on my dipsey lines. The probes look fine to me. I am installing the receiver on Saturday morning and if the weather cooperates I will test it for the first time after that.

There is a backlog until mid to end June at this stage. I was one of the first to order and only got mine yesterday. Now that I have it, I can't wait to get those probes wet!