Lures Lures Lure

I need them all! Where is the best place for a one stop shop? Will be over the net for me as where I live there really are not any tackle shops that specialize in salmon/trout tackle. this is walleye country

Hills Valleys and Streams website and order from them.  They are located in Elmira NY.  You will be helping a local guy and they have all the stuff the big guns report on this site.  As a matter of fact Iron Duke works there...he may answer the phone.  How much more "on the money can you get"   The prices are excellent.  Example...Spinny at bass pro..$12.50   Hills...$9.99.   I am sure they can arange to send your Salmon stuff as well.  They are good people...just call them and ask for Mike, AKA Iron Duke.

Edited by apb

Hills Valleys and Streams website and order from them.  They are located in Elmira NY.  You will be helping a local guy and they have all the stuff the big guns report on this site.  As a matter of fact Iron Duke works there...he may answer the phone.  How much more "on the money can you get"   The prices are excellent.  Example...Spinny at bass pro..$12.50   Hills...$9.99.   I am sure they can arange to send your Salmon stuff as well.  They are good people...just call them and ask for Mike, AKA Iron Duke.

thanks for the tip! Being a local business owner myself, I like to support the small guys