Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
johnnywalleye

the pond

Thanks, John. I appreciate you "taking one for the team". At least it was your spud and not you boots that went through! Keep us posted.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• North Sandy Pond area -- shore/stream fishing areas for kid

Heading up to our cabin near North Sandy Pond this weekend for two weeks. We don't have a boat, so looking for some places to do shore fishing (or wading, although I know water is high right now on lake; not sure how it is in streams). My son loves fishing for bass, but last year he was thrilled to catch a bowfin at Selkirk Shores and basically, he'll fish for anything. Some of our usual places are the public access at Port Ontario bridge, South Sandy Creek at Rt. 3 and at the bri

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• North Sandy Pond

We are headed up to lake O Thursday and going to be staying on North Sandy Pond.  This is our first time fishing this area an would like to reach out to the LOC for any advise for newbies to this part of the lake.  We have fished out of Oswego in the past, so we are not newbies to the lake.  Any advice that you could give would be much appreciated.   Thanks in advance!

in Open Lake Discussion

• Water Level - North Sandy Pond

Does anybody go through North Sandy Pond to get to the lake?  Making my annual trip to Sandy Pond for bass/pike fishing the weekend of June 1st, but just want to make sure it's actually fishable and not completely blown out before we make the 3 hr trip.     Thanks, Sean

in Open Lake Discussion

• Sandy Pond chute?

Coming up from PA this weekend - anyone know the condition of the chute in and out of sandy pond?     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Open Lake Discussion

• Long Pond - use caution

I took my son over to long pond to try to get a perch dinner. If you go, bring a spud and use it! There are lots of giant holes all over and they are skimmed over with an inch or less of ice. With the snow now, it is hard to see them!     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Ice fishing