Cabelas Seminar with Capt. Ernie Lantiegne

Misty IV

Tag,

Not sure, but I heard that he will possibly not be there. I talked to Jeff and he was not sure if he will nor not. I do not want you to be dissapointed if he is not there, just a heads up. If I hear anything I will post it.

Rich

If you guys hear anything, let me know. I might want to head up on Sunday.

Clark....you know my boss.....he's got a real drill Sargent mentality and never lets me have any fun.... :lol::lol::lol: That guy's all work and no play!!!!!

Jeff,

I had a call from some one else that said he was not going to be there this weekend. That is why I asked if everything was ok, we thought it was weird that he would have cancelled so late. Someone down there must not know their butt from a hole in the ground. Thanks.

Rich

I decided not to go, just because I assumed Ernie wasn't going to be there. Oh well. Mis-communication happens. Hopefully I'll be able to catch him next time around. Rich, was the phone call you received saying Ernie wasn't coming from someone at Cabelas? Hope he had a great turnout anyways!

Your post said you talked to Jeff, so I assumed it was me and you were thinking about our converstation about Captain's Weekend. Oh well, he still probably had a couple people there. I'll keep you guys posted on the Captain's Weekend thing but right now it looks like I'll be doing his seminars for him.

Jeff,

I am sorry, I ment I talked to you for the capts. weekend, not was not sure about this past weekend. I am sure he had a full house, he always does. Not sure who the person is down there that made the call about this past weekend. DO you know who is in charge with the seminars down there? Maybe he is one that started the call, not sure. Let us know if you do get to fill in for him on that weekend. Sorry again.

Rich