Good Luck Man!  Get them some sharks, they have MORE THAN EARNED IT. :handshake:  

As 4th of July is upon us a huge thank you to ALL who have served.  As I sit here and look at my 22 month old twins it makes me think. With the 150th anniversary of Gettysburg this week it should really make us all REFLECT AND APPRECIATE what we have because of the unselfish sacrifices of so many throughout our country's history.  Gettysburg is one of the most powerful places I have ever been.  I have stood where 2 of my family members stood and fought on those fateful days in 1863 and cannot comprehend what they dealt with.  It is definitely a place everyone needs to visit.

Thanks again to ALL who have served from our first 4th of July to this one. :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  

started in 50 fow had alot of marks and bait but nothing never took a hit till 800 when we moved out to 200 fow. dipsy out 311 on a 3 setting with the dalmation spinny and green glow fly. then never had another hit till 10. best producer was nbk down 50 with free slider above it with two skippys. and a couple lakers one the same dipsy. all within 120-140 fow. had to move around to get a good screen. one the way in in 77 fow out front saw a bunch of fish staked from 30 to 70 down. browns maybe?