Looking for some Help For Hamilton/Burlington!

My dad and I recently just started fishing lake Ontario, Looking for Trout and Salmon (Mainly Salmon). We have yet to be skunked the three times we've been out, Catching 2, 8 pound Lake Trout, A 14 pound salmon, and a 3 pound laker. I was hoping someone could tell me some good water and downrigger depths for salmon? Also lure types and colours would help aswell!

Thankyou!

You have good water right where you are. I assume you leave from fishermans pier. Start in 80-100 ft of water, and troll deeper. Anywhere for 50-80 ft down should do the trick. Been having good luck on white this year. Spin dr's and flies have been good, along with 4" and larger spoons.

I have only logged about 11 hours fishing for Salmon on Lake O so I'm a newbie at this but I have caught every time I go out

I work between 150 and 200ft with my riggers set at 47 and 62 ft pulling large spoons about 100ft back in the morning

Going out tomorrow afternoon with the kids  Should I go deeper when its hotter? I have a temp/speed sensor on my riggers I know the enjoy about 2.0 mph spoon speed but what Temp do they stay in ?

Any help would be apreciated

GOt it

Not to sure about the meat rigs, we are still learning the finer points of catching and landing with just simple spoons

Graduated the other day to Stacking a line and running a dipsy. I have logged allot of Walley and Pike fishing up north but this is my first year with my own boat on Lake O so I' going to take it slow and enjoy learning

Thanks for all the great help tho and I will definitely try the meat rig at a later date (When I figure out how to rig it properly) lol