Seneca cup!

Went into the weekend thinking and preparing all week for finger lakes troll club tournament annual Seneca cup. Was not able to get out and fish Saturday morning had to do the work deal, but after getting to Watkins Saturday mid day and adding some new hardware to the northport and completely rebuilding my starboard side rigger I was looking for some lake time. Ended up jumping on a buddy's boat having mixed reports from the morning I was not holding high hopes set up just north of the salt plant and instantly started catching fish spoon diver at 107 out and riggers at 35 and 45 down did the damage well after going 9 for 10 in under 2 hours with a few very nice salmon I had a lot of thinking to do. Ended up sticking to my guns launched at Sampson and went for it all. Took a while to find them but when we did it was on once again spoon diver at 107 with a spoon that I don't know the name of and can't find any more was consistently catching us some silvers also 5 and 7 color cores with puss n boots and also agent orange produced fish. But the big weenie grease trap on the 90 rigger and a white green dot spinny on the 215 diver where consistently pulling some decent lake trout all in that 6lbs class. Which Proved to be enough for my first win in the club tournaments. Good job to all others that fished I always enjoy the weighins and the story's that come with them. Also set the 15' north port troller up to run 4 divers and went flawlessly.