left the chute at 530 headed ne towards shipbuilders. i put down in 150ft trolling my 3 rod set as i was fishing solo again as usual.  i put a dipsey out 240 on 3 setting pulling a white glow sd with green dots and a green glow atomic fly.  then i put down rigger with mup rig double dw ssw parked it at 55ft.  i ran the 10 coolor leadcore down the middle pulling a new spoon from warrior lures that im testing for a buddy.    i no sooner got the leadcore out and in the rod holder when it starts ripping.  10 mins later i put the net under a 12# king.  i put the leadcore back out and within 5 mins it fired again this time with a nice 8# steely.  about 20mins goes by im in 165ft of water and the rigger starts screaming but it drops before i even get the rod out of the holder.  i drop the rigger back to 55ft and wham it takes another hit around 10# king.  i no sooner  got the small king in the boat and the leadcore starts ripping again ends up being another 8# steely.   then i troll out to 250ft and turn around to troll back south.  on the turn then leadcore fires again with another nice steely that i lost next to the boat while trying to get the net out.  then it was like  someone hit the off switch at about 830 for me til i got into about 135ft when the leadcore fired again.  this time it was a nice 9# brown trout on a alfa alwie bf spoon. then i realized kicker motor was running low on gas so i called it a day around 1030   10 color leadcore pulling anything greean and black was the star of the show