WHY is it................

are you:  

36 members have voted

1. 1. are you:

• 1 selfemployed
    • 2 old fart
    • 3 at work

that at 6am or 7 am there ant but 4 or 5 people on site,but at 840 am when everyone is working there are 20 or more people on board ,??????????? it could be that were all self employed,or old farts and retired (like muskybob),or just plain depleating the productivity level were capable of by actually looking at this site during (yes boys and girls)WORK hours. so if everyone spends 30 min a day here you could say old BLUE EYES singlehandly is responsable for the loss of 16% productivity in the workplace........................................thanks BLUE EYES it just what we needed to get through the day :D Ray K.

ok S.S. ive got my beer finger on and i ant got no more work planned (till the wife gets home)so im a sipping and a pecking with my typing finger.now i gots the attention of all the moderators and blue eyes ready to delete all my stupid post hmmm that would be most of them. as far as being packed into a extra large thong ill have you know ive lost 3 lbs and am now a dainty 5'7" tall and 340lbs so drop the packed in stuff fella,kinda have one of those sumo wrestlers look ,cept im bald, i mean not one stinking hair folical is left,guess God blessed me with a nice solar panel to keep me one step ahead of the crowed (no one dares to get in front of me in case they trip). and bob picking your nose so close to supper just ant right save it for a midnight snack,,and whats up with 70 plus views and 17 votes is everyone to stupid to hit the submit vote box and cant figure out why there vote didnt count. or art you a member yet .............wellllll if thats the case give up some personal info become a member and register at the top of the page and at least give your home town even if your embarresed where you live .....opps time for a refill

Ok Ray......I could have answered to all three responses (depending on what age you consider an "Old Fart") :? . So only being able to select one answer I checked off #3-At Work.

And like Seasquirrel, this isn't the only web site I frequent every day.....and don't forget all the shopping that gets done while at WORK. Just bought a set of trim tabs this morning....after a couple days of research :shock: ......next buy is a new fishfinder ;) .

as far as being packed into a extra large thong ill have you know ive lost 3 lbs and am now a dainty 5'7" tall and 340lbs so drop the packed in stuff fella,kinda have one of those sumo wrestlers look ,cept im bald, i mean not one stinking hair folical is left,guess God blessed me with a nice solar panel to keep me one step ahead of the crowed

:shock: :shock: ....the visual of that discription is a killer

man ya gotta love this sunshine were getting just cleaned off the boat and its almost all clear of snow. every time i go to the fridge the dog looks at me kinda funny as im pulling out the same silver can every trip.. hmmm couple more trips after 20years of marrage and ill be looking at him kinda funny here skippy .well its 245 ish and my sons getting outa school so im gonna be kicked off his computer when he gets home. some day im gonna grow up and be the adult here ,but i ant in no hurry,and have a computer thing if my own again...

dont know about standup but after a couple(12) beverages i may be able to do some entertainment ,ya better bring some blinders cause it ant gonna be pretty .............if my flight is on time................shoot man maybe i forgot to get a return flight. what does it mean if your wife bought the tickets and hers is a round trip and yours is one way?????? am i screw#%