Hello from PA

Shoobie

Hi all,

Just joined and from Philadelphia.  I've been saltwater fishing for 40 years now, and have dabbled in fresh water off and on, bassin and mountain trout when I lived in NC, walleye in MN.  We've started coming to the Finger Lakes (3rd year in row now) and I've been bringing my 23' Scout CC with me.  I want to try my hand up in Lake Ontario starting next year so thought I'd start learning.

Henry

Welcome to the site.  We're all in the learning mode. :)   Which of the fingers have you visited?

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Tom,

We stay on Skaneateles, which is beautiful, but doesn't seem to be much of a fisherman's lake.   I've been around Cayuga but have not fished it.  I did a charter out of Sodus a few years ago, and funnily enough I came across that captain's boat for sale the other day.

Welcome aboard Henry another PA. person, I'm from PA. also the Poconos, which is still to far away from the lake LOL. Any problems just ask as for fishing problems to boat problems these guys on here are very knowledgeable, and are willing to help anyone out. Good luck, hope to be reading your post next year. :)

• 4 weeks later...