Brown Trout and Steelhead

Is there a half decent fishery for the Brown Trout, juvenile Kings and Steelhead this time of year in the Mexico Bay and Oswego area of the lake? I would like to keep my boat in the water until around the end of September if there is something to fish and catch this time of year. I really don't want to fish outside the mouth of the rivers or inside the harbors for shut mouth kings. Any info would be appreciated guys.

Most of the juvy kings will move offshore this time of year 500 to 600 feet of water.Most of the browns will move inshore soon to spawn, I've seen huge schools of them in Fairhaven bay in Oct. You can catch them at the State boat launch on stickbaits.The steelhead will be spread all over, some moving in to spawn but we have also caught them out in 600 fow fishing the juvy kings

You will find the kings outside in deeper water right now. Some mixed in with the adult kings. Brown's are in 70-90 fow. Caught some in 50 fow West of Oswego last weekend. Brown's move in with the termocline as it gets later in the year. Kings offshore are fun to catch this time of the year. Full of Pisa and vinager .

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app