Oswego-Kodiak moment

Fishing out of Oswego yesterday marking fish all over the place only to get two hits an nobody home,from what I hear that was the same for most,what I did see is what I believe is what every one refers to as the lake turning over,at first it looked like dark clouds of schools of fish coming out of the west through green water then blowing right by the boat,this went on for a while yesterday late morning early after noon.The craziest thing was this monster king breaking surface three feet into the air on three different times,he was trying to get that lamprey off that was sucking the life out of him.

Wish I had the camera on that one! Two more weeks left to fish then the boat goes in storage for the short winter a head lol. I had the oppertunity to talk to a few Charters the past few weeks and we looked back at last year in comparison to this summer,it seems that a lot of folks caught more fish in May and June,then in July and Aug this year while 2012 Aug was a very good month.I remember catching several and marking a lot last Aug, not so this Aug.Mother nature at its finist.

Thanks to all that reply.

Edited by reillym